Sunday, April 15, 2012

Godzilla: About The Production


Filmscouts.com has a VERY detailed article highlighting the production behind the 1998 Godzilla film.

You're going to want to grab some popcorn while you sit down for this one because it's a doozy!

I'm still finishing reading this article and it's been a while since I first started!

It pretty much chronicles EVERYTHING that went on within the blockbuster film...exactly what one would find within your average "making of" film series book except without the pictures.

I thought I would share it with anyone here who wanted to learn what went on behind the production, for better or for worse.

The only criticism I have about the article is that the ENTIRE background is all black against white letters...which can really hurt ones eyes after just a few moments.

As such I recommend everyone to copy and paste the words onto your own Word Document, that way you can read it unobstructed.

Enjoy!

filmscouts.com: Godzilla: About the Production

No comments:

Post a Comment