Monday, June 11, 2012

Outside the Box: Carfellas Episode 1

For this edition of "Outside the Box" I thought I would share something very cool that I found on Youtube.

It's episodes of a canceled...well not really canceled but the show certainly hasn't had a second season yet...series called "Carfellas".

Apparently it ran on the Discovery channel late last year...and much to my surprise it never crossed my path considering how much I love "reality" shows like these.

I'm a huge fan of shows like "Dog the Bounty Hunter", "King of Cars", "Cops", etc., i.e. shows that follow the lives/careers of other people. 

This show perfectly fit as it follows the day-in-day-out activities of a small-time used car lot just looking to expand and stay afloat.

The characters definitely make the show...it's like they're straight out of "GoodFellas" or something!

Check out the show, I highly recommend it! I'll be posting more episodes as the weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment