Monday, July 23, 2012

Outside the Box: New "Man of Steel" trailer



Just released within The Dark Knight Rises movie is the newest trailer for "Man of Steel", the epic Superman movie that will await us next year.

Check it out before coming back here...



 ...ok now that you have how do you feel about it?

At first I was utterly surprised!

I know of Zack Snyder, I know of his filmmaking ways...but this looks nothing like his previous work. 

Where I would've expected slow motion track shots set to hard rock music...now we have an American epic on our hands?

Beautifully shot scenes...pure charisma and drama oozing from each shot...if these simple shots are that powerful I can't wait to see how the eventual action looks like!

Love the feel of this movie thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment