Friday, November 9, 2012

Outside the box: 15 People You’ll See At Every Comic Convention



I wish I knew who "OBP" was so I could give credit for the fantastic image, but here's his great rendition of the 15 people you'll always see at every comic con.

I love Comic cons...well have a love/hate relationship really considering how expensive they've gotten...but the point is that I still go to them.

And sure enough this image NAILS who most of the people are.

If you had to number the people in this drawing from left to right, who I always see are:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 (loosely), 10 (especially), 11, 12, and 14.

12 especially makes me laugh as there is always some regular personnel there just weirded out by the craziness they see!

By all means share what you always see at comic cons below, the more crazier the merrier!








No comments:

Post a Comment