Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outside the Box: 6 Hour Classical Music Playlist by JaBig: Beautiful Piano Mix for Studying, Homework, Essay Writing



Truly a great find.

For those not in the know I'm a huge fan of classical music.

I first time I heard this genre was during middle school and have loved it ever since.

I always have some playing in the background of my main home office, usually either set to my local classical radio station or through some CDs/tapes.

The thing I love most about classical music is that the pieces never get tiring. You can literally play something for an hour and it'll never feel like things are repeating.

They also make great "background noise" during times of studying or reading.

Back in college I would especially place piano compositions on loop and that always seemed to do the trick when it came to studying...especially during those late nights before exams.

And the masters of this genre were absolute geniuses...Chopin, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Brahms, Schubert...it's amazing to think that some of the most beautiful compositions known to man came from these inventive minds.

And for those naysayers (some of my friends) who think this type of music is boring and for stiffs...as I like to say, 100 years from now nobody will remember Katy Perry or Justin Timberlake or whomever other flavor of the month there is...but Chopin and Mozart and others will still be going strong.

Anyways I've included this video as a treat to already-fans of this genre, and also for those new to this medium who are looking to see a nice introduction to some great works.

At 6 hours long it's a great way to get started.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment