Thursday, August 11, 2011

Godzilla shaped clouds

Hello everybody this is Fernando for godzillamovienews.

Here's some interesting photos I found on the net in relation to Godzilla.




By far my favorite remains the first one, as one has to truly wonder what the odds were of the wind, clouds, altitude and precipitation all aligning correctly to make this.

Growing up there actually use to be a tall tree near my home that resided on a nearby road. Each time one drove down this road it would curve at a certain point, and it was here that this tree looked like the top half of Godzilla. Of course it wasn't exactly like Godzilla, but if one squinted hard enough the basic features were there. I wish I could've taken a picture of this tree but alas it never crossed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment