Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weird Godzilla toy...part 16


I think the enclosed image says it all when it comes to how weird this toy is.

Apparently there's a Godzilla childrens Storybook
out there that features such bizarre imagery.

While I realize children's books have to be made a certain way...did it have to involve making Godzilla cute?

I mean look at Godzilla and Anguirus.

They're like two little kittens resting on top of each other, each ready to go to sleep.

And the added rhyming is the cherry on the top, with Godzilla ready to eat and roar at the same time.

I bet whoever had to draw this book knew it was all just for a paycheck.

I tried to find the front cover for this toy but I couldn't, but that doesn't mean that this weird toy isn't out there somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. The Book Is Called Godzilla Like To Roar Thiers Also Another Called Who's Afraid Of Godzilla

    ReplyDelete