Monday, March 26, 2012

Godzilla Image of the Day


Here's yet another great Godzilla comparison image to present.

God I love these things!

It's a really great way to see just how big/small Godzilla really stands against other monsters out there.

(For all of my previous comparison charts, go here).

This time however you can truly see a cross-comparison between multiple movie monster franchises.

From the "Cloverfield" monster to the T-Rex from "Jurassic Park" to even the giant sea monster from "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace", no monster is spared.

And of course towering over them all is archenemy King Ghidorah!

Look at the size of him! His wingspan alone eats up most of these monsters combined!

I wish I knew who I could give credit to for this great image...but unfortunately I can't make out the artist's signature.

1 comment:

  1. Found a full-size version here: http://lord-phillock.deviantart.com/art/Movie-Monster-Size-Chart-255254840

    ReplyDelete