Sunday, June 3, 2012

Godzilla going Digital!

Honestly I had thought this was already being done...but I guess even going digital requires special clearances from Toho Studios.

In any case the big news is that IDW comics should now have their entire Godzilla back catalog, which includes "Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters", "Godzilla: Gangsters and Goliaths" and the superb "Godzilla: Legends", all available for purchase/download through their digital store!

This even includes their current "Godzilla" series and the upcoming "Godzilla: The Half-Century War".

Fantastic news!

Again I would have thought that IDW was already doing this since a long time back...but who knows why it took them so long to get on this bandwagon.

Personally I don't read digital comics...I still very much prefer the look and feel of actual paper comics...but by all means I hold no grudges against this advancement within the comic book world.

For the full news check out the link here:

idwpublishing.com: Godzilla's one Crazy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment