Friday, May 22, 2020

Ah, good ol’ SIMPSONS!

I saw this neat little trinket there while at the same comic con, at a good price too. Truth be told I didn’t get it because as much as I am a huge SIMPSONS fan...I would suck at so much of the trivia today!

This is because like most life-long SIMPSONS fans I quit watching around the 10th-or-so season. It’s still up for debate as to when the show started to go downhill in terms of quality, but for me it was around then. By the time the show only focused their episodes around celebrities and HOMER started acting like a whiny jerk...that was when I was out.

I’m sure there’s a few gems here or there but you’ll hardly find anyone stating the seasons got better afterwards.

SIMPSONS TRIVIA GAME II BOARD GAME (TIN)
https://amzn.to/2TtywWh


No comments:

Post a Comment