Monday, November 7, 2011

Godzilla 1985 clips





As a special treat to everyone I've included my favorite clips within the entire "Godzilla 1985" film.

Godzilla is resurrected from his coma, he looks at the puny machine that did it to him, and he is MAD!

I love it when Godzilla charges after the Super X because it truly showcases Godzilla at his most ferocious stage.

Even with the Super X firing everything its got nothing, will stop the King of Monsters from having his revenge.

And then the way he eventually defeats the Super X and the roar he displays afterward...amazing stuff.

(So memorable are these scenes I'm currently including one as my website's wallpaper).

I truly hope that the newest Godzilla movie from Legendary Pictures and Co. incorporate scenes like these, as I feel it's some of the best stuff within any Godzilla film.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment