Sunday, November 6, 2011

Godzilla Toy of the Day


I know that with this column I usually highlight beautiful looking toys (i.e. poseable/articulate models or statues)...but with this entry I found the concept so intriguing I just had to chronicle it here.

Called the "Godzilla: Stomp! Card Game
", it's a new card game fashioned after past multi-player franchises such as "Magic: The Gathering" and various "Pokemon" sets.

Essentially you play against other opponents and utilize strategy and ingenuity to defeat them.

With 42 building cards and 30 monster attack cards, the variations within the game are seemingly limitless!

One could virtually play game after game and never have one be the same as the other.

One minute you could be kicking butt as Godzilla, the very next you're soundly defeated by Space Godzilla.

I use to play such games before with my friends but I've sort of dropped off on this. But this type of game makes me want to get back now.

In any case I highly suggest everybody to take a further look.

It's set for a cheap price and is great for all Godzilla and card game fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment