Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Favorite Reward Surveys

To all my Godzilla fans, as a nice thank you for your visits and for making this website a success, I thought I would give everyone here a nice reward.

On a personal note, here are some great survey sites I've been using these past two years to obtain easy disposable income.

This entire year I haven't spent a single penny towards purchasing music, DVDs and/or books. Instead I routinely finish these surveys and use Amazon.com reward dollars to pay for everything.

I highly recommend anyone wishing to do the same to follow these links and start earning these incentives.  (Besides those Amazon.com gift cards, each survey site includes many other products/services to pick from).

Now these surveys do take work, as it takes time to build enough points for redemption. Plus it takes multiple surveys in order to help tailor-build them.

But once those surveys start working…the money will begin accumulating left and right. Not anything big really, but enough to build some decent spending money.

The wise expression, “A rich person never spends their own money but rather someone else‘s” comes into play here.  That's what I consider success, and I hope more people can learn this too.

While I do obtain some small incentives for helping refer people over to my favorite sites, the main thing here again is to offer these opportunities as a nice reward for being such big fans.

To all of my Godzilla fans out there, enjoy!

Bing.com
Why search the web for free when you can instead earn points for each search. Simply click the link below to get started.  I use it for every search and the points add up:
Bing.com: Reward Center

Mysurvey.com
Perhaps my favorite reward survey site of all. They offer the quickest surveys with the most points possible. Plus they periodically send out materials for product testing and tracking purposes, which double the cash incentives.
To enroll simply email me below and include your first name, and I will send you an invitation notice:
williamdefalco@yahoo.com

Zoompanel.com
My second favorite reward site. Their surveys take longer but they offer more reward products. Just click on the link below to get started:
Zoompanel.com: Reward Center

No comments:

Post a Comment