Thursday, December 15, 2011

Great website for rare Godzilla 1985 photos



****Credit goes to "Geekspace" for these pics****

Anybody who's followed this website and my Godzilla YouTube channel knows how much I love "Godzilla 1985".

It is by far my favorite Godzilla movie of all, as I strongly feel it has the best action, the best Godzilla model, the best storyline, and most importantly, the best tone.

How I strongly wish that the forthcoming film from Legendary Pictures and Co. incorporates many of these elements, in particular the idea that Godzilla remains a deadly force of nature.

In any case it was amazing to come across this website that chronicles some rare behind-the-scenes/publicity shots from the film.

Essentially they come from a Godzilla movie card set released some years back.

I think it's a movie card set that focuses on all of the Godzilla films, and "Godzilla 1985" happens to be included.

I highly recommend everyone to take a breeze through this website to see these pics. I've included the above two as a teaser of sorts.

Enjoy!

geekspace.deviantart.com: Godzilla 1985 pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment