Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Godzilla the Original Animated Series available on Hulu


Great news everyone!

I came across this today as I was browsing one of my favorite websites around, Hulu.com.

Apparently Hulu has most of the episodes for the "Godzilla: The Original Animated SeriesKids & Family Animated Movies)
" cartoon now available for viewing.

I've been meaning to catch these episodes as I've had requests in the past to review them on YouTube, and thought I would share Hulu's Godzilla link for everyone to see.

If you haven't used Hulu before I highly recommend it. Hulu mainly focuses on current/older TV shows, where they substitute a few commercials for their free content. Plus it's in HD. They also have a premium subscription service where commercials can be eliminated for a small fee, but in my opinion the free service is fine enough.

In any case here's link. If you truly wanted to own the series I also have the DVD link on Amazon.com underneath. Enjoy!

Hulu.com: Godzilla the Original Animated Series Episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment