Thursday, September 29, 2011

In the mood to eat a Godzilla Roll?


Well you're in luck because a certain Norwegian Cruise Line is introducing a seafood menu named after the King of Monsters himself.

Dubbed the "Godzilla Roll", it will consist of sweet shrimp, mango, avocado, caramelized cashews and coconut.

(I can honestly state that I like NONE of those items, but if they work for you all the better. Give me some good fajitas and chicken barbecue any day).

No mention though of how big this rolls are, which is why I'm assuming it's associated with Godzilla.

Norwegian Cruise Line is looking to introduce this, along with other seafood items, as a way of spicing up their menus.

You know I've never been a cruise line, although I've fancied it for quite some time now.

I love the idea of traveling the seas, nothing but water around you as the sun is beaming down overhead. Sounds like a really great trip, very peaceful.

In any case here's the original article for further reference:

blogs.sun-sentinel.com: Norwegian Cruise line rolls out Epic Sushi-a-la-carte menu

No comments:

Post a Comment