Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Godzilla King of the Monsters motion comic...part 1

I found another great motion comic that a YouTube user has been creating.

Created by user "JediMaster725", he has taken a 90's Dark Horse Comic and has added his own sound, visual and music effects.

Admittedly the voice work is a little weird (I can tell "JediMaster725" seems to be doing these himself) but the overall effort is still great.

I love the little nuances he's created, such as the altered beginning credits. The added touch of the Dark Horse character breathing Godzilla fire was perfect.

Fyi this is all based off of the Godzilla Color Special #1 Dark Horse comic.

I've read the comic book myself and found it to be a pretty good read. The artwork by Art Adams is fantastic.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment