Monday, September 5, 2011

Godzilla Gangsters and Goliaths Motion Comic...part 1

Hello everybody this is Fernando for Godzilla Movie News.

I had previously posted links for an incredible motion comic a fan had made for the ongoing "Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters" series.

Now it looks like another fan, somebody from UnCanny studios, has decided to make one for the "Godzilla Gangsters and Goliaths" series!

(I wish I could give credit to the proper person but the YouTube site does not list their name).

I took a look at this video and these are just as good, complete with great sound effects and music, and with the added bonus of voicework too!

Take a look if you have a chance, and I will keep posting these motion comic videos for this new series as they come along.



No comments:

Post a Comment