Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Godzilla on Crackle.com


I thought I would use this post to remind everybody that the wonderful crackle.com has a whole host of Godzilla movies available to stream.

I don't know how they were able to get penny-pinching Toho to agree to this, but 9 Godzilla movies are available to stream for free without any membership needed.

Granted there are quick 30-second ads playing during 10-minute intervals, but that's nothing compared to the overall enjoyment of these movies.

We're talking films like "Godzilla 2000", "Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II", "Godzilla: Final Wars", and so on.

You can literally make it a "Godzilla weekend" with this whole host of available films.

Check it out if you want to watch some free Godzilla films. I've also added the link to my sidebar of Godzilla related websites:

Crackle.com: Godzilla movies

1 comment:

  1. I don’t find it at all a coincidence that there are a plethora of Godzilla movies to watch on Crackle.com since the company SONY is from Japan. A lot of the movies seem to be cartoons though. I hadn’t thought of the stop motion movies since I was a kid when that seemed cool and I thought I would introduce it to my son and see what he thinks. Unless I’m looking for a Godzilla movie Crackle wouldn’t be my first choice for movies though. I always go to dishonline.com because they have over 5500 movies and hundreds of them are free to non-subscribers. I found out they were launching the site over a year ago since I work for DISH and I have been using it ever since. I think more companies should have free movies for people like that, only without commercials, like DISH.

    ReplyDelete