Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Battlezone: Destoroyah vs. SpaceGodzilla


Destroyer 14 has another great article at comicbookmovie.com, this one starting an interesting theme that I may just imitate.

(While I already have the Godzilla Fight of the Day column, seen here, this one hypothetically pits various Godzilla villains against one another...at least those who have never met before).

Starting this battle is Destoroyah vs. SpaceGodzilla, villains from the Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla / Godzilla vs. Destoroyah films.

While I won't go into in the extreme detail Destroyer 14 has on this battle (which is why I highly recommend clicking on this link below for further info), I do agree with his assessment on who the winner is.

Destoroyah would hands-down win any battle against SpaceGodzilla, as Destoroyah is the ultimate Godzilla villain.

While I love me some King Ghidorah as the archvillain of the franchise, Destoroyah remains the hardest villain Godzilla has ever faced.

The sheer power and destruction that Destoroyah brought forth...nobody has been able to match his debut ever since.

If King Ghidorah is the Joker of villains, Destoroyah is Bane.

Again a great article Destroyer 14 has introduced, and here's the link for it:

comicbookmovies.com: Battlezone: Destoroyah vs. SpaceGodzilla

No comments:

Post a Comment